Attention all AoIR 2026 attendees,
The hotel block for AoIR 2026 at the Hyatt Regency Mexico City closes on September 30.
After that date, the conference rate will no longer be available.
All conference sessions take place in the hotel, so staying there means no commute to talks, events, networking, and more. The group rate is also likely one of the cheaper ways to join us for the whole week.
You can book through the group reservation link:
The conference runs 14–17 October, but the block also covers a night on either side, so you can book accommodation anywhere from 13 to 19 October.
The hotel was recently renovated. It has accessible rooms, air conditioning, a gym, an indoor pool, and onsite dining, and some rooms look out over Chapultepec Park. It's in Polanco, a walkable neighborhood with direct transit connections to the rest of the
city. The National Museum of Anthropology is nearby, as are the Soumaya and Jumex museums.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
See you in Mexico City!
Best,
Emerson (she/her)
AoIR Communications and Membership Coordinator
Looking for Michelle?
After nine years, Michelle has officially stepped down from her position at AOIR. I'm Emerson, and I'll be stepping in to continue her work. As
I'm sure anyone familiar with Michelle knows, I have big shoes to fill, and I appreciate your patience as I get up to speed!