Subject: [MMC] New Journal: International Journal of Web Services Research
From: "C.M. Stewart" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 08:55:06 -0500

FROM THE MMC LISTSERV:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the inaugural issue of the
International Journal of Web Services Research (JWSR). We are excited that
this new journal from Idea Group Publishing will be a source for Web
Services research and engineering and serve as an outlet for facilitating
communication and networking among Web Services/e-business researchers and
engineers.
With the leadership of Dr. Liang-Jie Zhang, of IBM, this high-quality
refereed journal on Web Services provides leading technologies,
developments, ideas, trends, and data sets to an international readership of
researchers and engineers in the field of Web Services. The overall scope of
this journal will cover the advancements in the state of the art, standards,
and practice of Web services, as well as to identify the emerging research
topics and define the future of Services computing, including Web services
on Grid computing, Web services on multimedia, Web services on
communication, etc.

A complimentary copy of the inaugural issue can be downloaded via the Idea
Group website at: http://www.idea-group.com/journals/.  Please share news
with your colleagues in the field and recommend to your library for
acquisition.

Inaugural Issue: January 2004
Publisher: Idea Group Publishing, an imprint of Idea Group, Inc.
Subscription Price: $195.00 / year Institution; $85.00 / year Individual
ISSN: 1545-7362; eISSN: 1546-5004
Published Quarterly

An Official Publication of the Information Resources Management Association
WWW.IDEA-GROUP.COM/JOURNALS

Jennifer Sundstrom
Idea Group, Inc.
Assistant Marketing Manager
717-533-8845 ext. 15
[email-masked]
Looking to supplement your research? Our journal articles and case studies
are online - visit www.idea-group.com today!

        January 23, 2004

______________________________________________
This e-mail is from MMC, the listserv
for students, faculty, alumnae/i, and
friends of the Mass Media & Communication
doctoral program at Temple University
in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

To post a message to the list, send e-mail
to <[email-masked]>.

To unsubscribe, change subscription options,
or search archived messages, go to
<http://listmail.temple.edu/archives/mmc.html>.

For more about the MM&C program visit us on
the web at <http://www.temple.edu/mmc/>.